- InkRouter’s API (application programming interface) integrates with virtually any business through an existing website, MIS or email.
- The InkRouter software automatically finds the lowest landed cost for the project.
- Only qualified printers are network participants.
- Printing projects for marketing collateral can include any type of material or printing effects.
- No sign-up fees or per-transaction fees for participating in the InkRouter network.
- Regional manufacturing takes advantage of in-country manufacturing to reduce shipping costs and customs delays.
- InkRouter has a network of printers in the United States, Europe and Latin America.
- InkRouter is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Farheap Solutions, Inc.
FARHEAP SOLUTIONS, INC.
Farheap Solutions is a technology focused incubator company with operations in software development, manufacturing, printing and graphic design. Its corporate headquarters are located in Las Vegas, with bi-coastal and European manufacturing operations and development offices worldwide.